[STDS-802-16] [STD-802-16] bandwidth request and non-fragmentable connection

Hi all,

I have one doubt on BW request, I will give it below.

MS gives BW request with Basic CID to BS.
This BW request might be included several CID's request (e.g. Aggregating BW of
Basic CID's request and some Transport CID's requests)

In this situation, BS cannot understand whether this bandwidth is included non-fragmentable
connection's request (e.g. BW for MAC management message on Basic CID) or not.

If MS request one lump by using BW request with Basic CID,
all uplink connection must be fragmentable including Basic CID.

(The 802.16e specification defines that MAC management message must not be fragmented.
In my understanding, the request form Basic CID's connection and Initial Ranging connection
must be granted perfectly.)

Please tell me how to judge whether basic CID and Initial ranging connection's BW request
is included in this lump request (BW request) with Basic CID.

Thank you in advance.
Toshiyuki Kuze