[STDS-802-16] Joint Meeting: 802.16 LE TG with 802.11 TGy and 802.19

  <http://ieee802.org/16/liaison/docs/L80216-07_002.pdf>,

a joint meeting has been arranged to include the 802.16 LE TG along with 802.11's TGy and 802.19. The meeting will take place on 13 March from 9-10 am.

The meeting is set to discuss simulation of 802.16/802.11 coexistence in the US 3650-3700 MHz band, which is the target of P802.11y. Simulation in other bands is also of interest but is not the focus of this meeting.