[STDS-802-16] [Relay TG][MAC PDU Construction Adhoc] Kick off conference call

Dear all:

The Relay TG has formed a "MAC PDU Construction" ad-hoc at session #48 to discuss and harmonize the deferred comments and contributions in this area.

This email serves to announce the start of the MAC PDU Construction ad-hoc and calls for your participation.

If you would like to join the ad-hoc discussion and harmonization, I will appreciate it if you can send me an email, indicating your interest and the time zone in which you reside.

In order to kick-off this ad-hoc, a teleconference call will be held.  The schedule of the teleconference will be further determined based upon your email response. The arrangement for the first call will be announced on the STDS-802-16 reflector on March 28.

Best regards,

Jeff

Jeffrey Z. TAO, Ph.D.
Member of Technical Staff
Mitsubishi Electric Research Laboratories (MERL)
201 Broadway, 8th floor
Cambridge, MA 02139

P 617.621.7557
F 617.621.7550