[STDS-802-16] 3GPP TSG SA liaison statement to 802.16

Dear Vivek,

The IEEE 802.16 Working Group has received a liaison statement from
3GPP TSG SA entitled "Mobility interworking between 3GPP and WiMAX
systems":
  <http://ieee802.org/16/liaison/docs/L80216-07_022.pdf>.

Much of the statement appears applicable more to 802.21 than to
802.16. Therefore, perhaps you would bring it to the attention of the
802.21 WG.

I would prefer for 802.16 to generate a response at its upcoming
meeting, from 7-10 May <http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg49>. I know
that 802.21 meets the following week.

My suggestion is for 802.16 to prepare and submit a response that may
address some points in the statement but refers to 802.21 as the
primary contact point for interworking. This would provide an
opportunity for 802.21 to prepare a separate response when it meets.

Should you have suggestions regarding 802.16's response, feel free to
submit them as a contribution to the 802.16 WG.

Regards,

Roger