From: Euntaek Lim <et.lim@samsung.com>
Date: April 16, 2007 08:24:50 PM MDT
Subject: [Evaluation for 6th radio interface of IMT-2000] Liaison from TTA

Dear all evaluators and proponents of IP-OFDMA

As noted from the IP-OFDMA evaluation web site (http://www.itu.int/ITU-R/go/ip-ofdma), TTA has formed evaluation group  (TTA EG) in the project 301 group and has been trying to evaluate IP-OFDMA against IMT-2000 requirements.

Evaluation in TTA EG has been progressed by validating the submission contributions from proponent, in particular, with the draft of Annex 3 in the 8F/1079r1. However, during the evaluation based on these documents, TTA EG got the necessity to communicate to other evaluation groups and proponent in order to confirm and ask our questions raised during the TTA EG meetings.

Attached please find TTA liaison statement to other evaluation groups and proponents. TTA EG would really appreciate if you could let us know the answers and related information to questions in the document.
Please be noted that TTA EG plans to finalize our task before the 26th April.

Many thanks,

Euntaek Lim, on behalf of the Chair of TTA EG, Dr. DS Kwon

Technical Editor of TTA EG