[STDS-802-16] 802.16-d MAC protocol analyser(PA).

Hi all,

I have some doubts in CID's.

First I'll tell my requirement. We are into development of 802.16-d MAC protocol analyser(PA).
For the PA to parse the MAC data(may be either MAC Mgmt or Data), the analyser should know the
Cid's assigned to individual SS's i.e. Basic,Primary and Transport Cid's.
If not PA knows about the Cid's it can't parse the the MAC frames based only on the Mgmt message
type fields.

So my question is for the PA to parse the MAC frames correctly, it should be a part of BS
(b'coz the BS only assigns the Cid's to individual SS's)

Feedbacks are welcomed

Thanks in advance
Subodh