Re: [STDS-802-16] [Relay TG][Measurement & Reporting ad-hoc] Ad-hoc chair's recommendation and minutes are uploaded

Dear I-Kang,

Thank you for your organizing the ad-hoc meetings on Measurement and Reporting, reporting
the three meeting minutes and recommendation from the ad-hoc group with its harmonization
results.

I would appreciate you and ad-hoc members' effort to go through the comments and
contributions which result will accelerate our review at the coming May session.

Thanks again for those participating the ad-hoc meetings to make this happen.

I am looking forward to hearing your report at the TG opening session and also any reply
comments from the WG members on those comments and associated contributions.

best regards,

Mitsuo

Mitsuo Nohara
Relay TG Chair
mi-nohara@kddi.com

> Dear all,
>
> The ad-hoc chair's recommendation to Relay TG and the conference call
> minutes of "Measurement & Reporting" ad-hoc group have been uploaded. The
> details can be found in Relay TG upload server
> (http://relay.wirelessman.org/).
>
> The following is the quick summary of the harmonization results in this
> ad-hoc group:
> Contribution#      Recommendation
> C802.16j-07/229:   accept-modified by its r6 version
> C802.16j-07/213:   accept-modified by its r4 version
> C802.16j-07/129:   superseded by C802.16j-07/174r1
> C802.16j-07/183:   withdraw
> C802.16j-07/231:   superseded by C802.16j-07/229r6
> C802.16j-07/259:   superseded by C802.16j-07/213r4
>
> In summary, all the deferred contributions in this ad-hoc group are
> harmonized/resolved. Thanks for the harmonization efforts performed by all
> participants in this ad-hoc group. It's my pleasure to work with you.
>
> For any questions or concerns regard to these harmonization results or to
> this ad-hoc group, please feel free to let me know. Thanks for your
> attention on this.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> I-Kang
> I-Kang Fu??? IKFu@itri.org.tw
> New Mobile Access Tech. Dept.
> Information & Communications Research Labs.
> Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI), Taiwan.
>

> 本信件可能包含工研院機密資訊,非指定之收件者,請勿使用或?露本信件?容,並請銷毀此信件。
> This email may contain confidential information. Please do not use or disclose it in any
 way and delete it if you are not the intended recipient.