Re: [STDS-802-16] Letter Ballot Recirc #24a: 2nd Call for Reply Comments

The May 2 deadline has passed for this Call for Reply Comments. I've
updated the database accordingly:

   <http://ieee802.org/16/docs/07/80216-07_016r5.zip>.

I've prepended the text "[new]" to each of the new reply comments,
and I've marked each comment that has a new reply comment.

Roger