From: Jeffrey Tao [mailto:jeffrey.tao@GMAIL.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 2:01 AM
To: STDS-802-16@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [STDS-802-16] [Relay TG][MPDU Construction Adhoc]
recommendations and minutes uploaded

Dear all:

The recommendations and teleconf minutes from Relay TG MPDU Construction
adhoc have been uploaded to the server.  For your convenience, I have
attached with this email a brief summary of the harmonization results
yielded by MPDU Construction adhoc after 4 teleconf calls and numerous
email exchanges at the mailing list.

I would like to extend my gratitude to all the participants of this
adhoc group.  No such progress can be made, without your endeavor and
patience.

If you have any question or comment regarding these harmonization
results or minutes provided by MPDU Construction adhoc, please feel free
to contact me.

Best regards,

Jeff

Jeffrey Z. TAO, Ph.D.
Member of Technical Staff
Mitsubishi Electric Research Laboratories (MERL)
201 Broadway, 8th floor
Cambridge, MA 02139

P 617.621.7557
F 617.621.7550