Re: [STDS-802-16] Rejected posting to STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG

This is handled by TLV 18 ARQ Enabled (Section 11.13.18.1)

-----Original Message-----
From: Arvind Swaminathan [mailto:arvind.phd@GMAIL.COM]
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2007 7:32 AM
To: STDS-802-16@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16] Rejected posting to
STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG

Hi,

 It is noted in the spec that the block size for the ARQ blocks and
 other parameters of an ARQ-enabled connection are negotiated at
 connection setup.  But I cannot see the method used to specify that a
 connection is ARQ enabled in the DSA-REQ/DSA-RSP procedure.

  I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me the technique
 used to specify that a connection is ARQ-enabled and how the ARQ
 parameters are negotiated.

 Thanks for your time.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Arvind Swaminathan