[STDS-802-16] [Relay TG] Reply comment deadline

Dear Relay TGers,

The TG Chair has asked me to send a message to confirm that the deadline for reply comments to 802.16j-07/020r1 will be 2pm local time in San Francisco on Monday 16 July.  I will check both the offsite and onsite upload servers at this time, so please upload to the appropriate one depending on your time of upload.  I will compile and release a revised database with the reply comments included before the TG meeting starts.

Mike