From: T. Sundara Moorthy [mailto:sundaramoorthy@TATAELXSI.CO.IN]
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 8:32 AM
To: STDS-802-16@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [STDS-802-16] PKMv2 parameters

Hi All,
  During our study of specification, we noticed that no parameters are
specified for "PKMv2 configuration settings" (Section: 11.9.36 of IEEE
802.16e) attribute of PKMv2 SA-TEK-Response message.

This leads to following questions
** Can we use "PKM configuration settings" parameters (Section:
19.9.19.7 of IEEE 802.16d) for IEEE 802.16e PKMv2 also?
	-- In that case, how can we map individual PKM parameters
		PKMv2 parameters?
	-- If not, what are all the new parameters to be send from BS in
		PKMv2 SA-TEK-Response message?
** Is there any specific parameters that needs to be considered for
PKMv2
(e.g SATEKTimer, SATEKRequest-MaxResends)

Please clarify,
T. Sundara Moorthy.