From: Roger B. Marks [mailto:r.b.marks@ieee.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 2:42 AM
To: STDS-802-16@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [STDS-802-16] Initial Schedule for Session #51 in Malaga; also Registration Deadline nearing

I've posted the initial schedule for the meetings of Session #51:

Please note the following:

(1) We have adjusted the timing of the meetings in accordance with the local custom, considering in particular the restaurant hours.

(2) We have moved the Opening Plenary to 11 am on Monday. We will aim to finish the Closing Plenary by 9 pm.

(3) While the initial schedule presumes a full slate of task group meetings, many of these are likely to be cancelled once the input materials are available and the agendas determined. In particular, I would expect the Maintenance TG, the NetMan TG, and the ITU-R Liaison Group to meet significantly less than currently shown. Also, some of the groups may choose to shorten their meetings as well, perhaps with a later start to the day.

ALSO: Note that the pre-registration deadline of 27 August is nearing.

Roger

As previously announced, the IEEE 802.16 WG's Session #51:

will be held on 17-20 September 2007 in Malaga, Spain. This will be an Interim Session of the Working Group. The session is hosted by Gordon Antonello, with AT4 wireless as Corporate Host.

Registration is now open:

The registration fee is US$340 until 27 August 2007 and US$450 afterwards.

Please check the session web page for hotel reservation instructions and additional planning details.

Regards,

Roger