[STDS-802-16] Questions on MIMO of IEEE 802.16e

I've some questions about 802.16 MIMO.
I'd like to ask anyone to give answers.

In the IEEE 802.16e standard, 4 kinds of matrices are defined, Matrix A, Matrix B, Matrix C, and Codebook.
From the standard, I'm sure that Matrix B and C can support both SU-MIMO and MU-MIMO.
Also, Matrix A only for SU-MIMO.

But I'm not sure whether the Codebook can support MU-MIMO or not?

I've another question on Dedicated MIMO DL Control IE (Table 419).
When both MU indicator and CQI Control Info are set to 1, which SS is responsible for transmitting feedback information specified by

CQICH_Num
for (i=0; i<CQICH_Num; i++) {
        Feedback type
        Allocation index
} ?

Last question on Dedicated MIMO DL Control IE (Table 419).
In the case of N_layer > 1 and Num_stream > 1 (Codebook case), how does the layer have to do with the stream ?

Thanks

Choongil Yeh