[STDS-802-16] another upgrade to the IEEE 802.16 contribution upload system

Folks,

I've added another feature to the upload area - an archive:
  <http://dot16.org/CSUpload/archive.html>

This is a master index of all uploaded files (excluding document
number reservation requests and files to the temp area). I intend for
the index - and the linked files - to remain on the server
indefinitely into the future. This way, when the upload areas are
cleared away, you will still be able to find the original documents
with their original time stamps. Periodically (maybe once a year or
so), I'll restart the index page but keep the previous pages around.

By the way, people are reporting success and happiness with the ftp
server. Please understand that it is for download only, not upload.

Also, we have a few subscribers to the document notification system.
In case you are thinking of trying it out, here is an example of what
kind of email you will get. My example is the most recent
notification I've received:

> From: upload@dot16.org
> Subj: [802.16 TGm] New 802.16 Upload
> To:   stds-802-16-docs@IEEE.ORG
>
> A new 802.16 Upload has been submitted.
> Exponential Effective SINR Metric (BEESM)
> 	Author(s): Pan Zhengang, Zhang Kai
> 	Notes: HongKong ASTRI
> 	Filename: C80216m-07_176.pdf
> 	Area: TGm
> 	Area URL: <http://dot16.org/CSUpload/CSUpload.cgi/?
> command=viewupload&database=TGm_db>.
> 	File URL: <http://dot16.org/CSUpload//upload/TGm_db/
> C80216m-07_176.pdf>.

I've added information on all of these services at the bottom of the
main upload page:
  <http://upload.wirelessman.org>

Roger