[STDS-802-16] Resolution of SRD editorial comments

All:

In order to expedite our work on the SRD and provide more time for
finalizing the EVM, I have prepared a list of editorial comments for TGm
members to consider.  The recommended resolutions to the editorial
comments have been uploaded as IEEE C802.16m-07/192.  Please review this
contribution and let me know if you feel any of the resolution need to
be considered individually.

Note, that over half of the SRD comments this session are editorial.

	Editorial	88
	General	7
	Technical	51
	Other		1
	Late 		3

If we approve this list, we should be well on our way to resolving the
comments.

Best Regards,

Mark Cudak
Motorola Labs