[STDS-802-16] contribution from 802.16 WG with comments on IMT.TECH

Dear Mike,

Here is a contribution to the 802.18 TAG from the 802.16 WG regarding
the requirements in IMT.TECH:

  DOC: <http://dot16.org/CSUpload//upload/liaison_db/L80216%
2d07_059.doc>
  PDF: <http://ieee802.org/16/liaison/docs/L80216-07_059.pdf>

This is for consideration during 802.18's IMT-Advanced discussions
tonight, which I understand are scheduled for 19:00-21:00.

We have similar comments regarding the draft IMT-Advanced Minimum
Requirements in Annex 4 of the Circular letter (Attachment 7.6 of ITU-
R 8F/1322). However, since we believe that this is identical to
Section 4 of IMT.TECH, we suggest postponing any editing of the
former until we have agreement on the latter. We think this
additional editing could be done easily at the November 802 Plenary.

Please provide me with an update following the meeting.

Regards,

Roger

Roger B. Marks
Chair, IEEE 802.16 Working Group on Broadband Wireless Access <http://