[STDS-802-16] Fwd: Information for Session #51 participants regarding Friday activities

Please see the note below regarding Friday tours at Session #51.

For more details, see:
  <http://lan.wirelessman.org>

If you are listed for a tour but will not participate, it is critical
that you email Jacqueline Casini <jcasini@at4wireless.com> as soon as
possible. You should copy Denise Heuri <dheuri@at4wireless.com> as well.

Do the same if you wish to be added to a tour or change your tour
assignment.

Roger