[STDS-802-16] [Relay TG] [Frame Structure Ad Hoc] Conference call announcement

Dear all,

For the 16j Frame Structure & Interference ad hoc group, the two
conference calls scheduled are listed below. The time is selected to
accommodate different geographic region and to avoid conflict with
conference calls arranged by other 16j ad hoc groups.

1st Conference Call: Nov 2, 2:00-4:00 GMT.
Time for different time zones are:
Korea/Japan: Nov 2nd, 11:00-13:00
China: Nov 2nd, 10:00-12:00
US East: Nov 1st, 22:00-24:00
US Pacific: Nov 1st, 19:00-21:00

2nd Conference Call: Nov 6, 13:00-15:00 GMT.
Start time for different time zones are:
Korea/Japan: 22:00-24:00
China: 21:00-23:00
US East: 8:00-10:00
US Pacific: 5:00-7:00

The conference bridge number for both calls is
 1-517-600-4925
 1-866-663-2979 (US only)
and the participant code is 9461760.

In order to use our time efficiently, please send me your reply to the
comment resolution proposal suggested by the chair team by end of
Wednesday AOE. I will summarize the replies I get back and upload an
updated spreadsheet before we have the 1st conference call. We will only
focus on comments that the group does not reach consensus. The initial
proposal for comments resolution made by the chair team can be found at
(http://dot16.org/CSUpload//upload/temp_db/Relay_TG_Frame_Structure_Adhoc_commentsv0.xls)

The agenda of the 1st conference call is as follows:

1. Roll call.
2. Chair summary of the feedback from member regarding the proposed
comment resolution (identify comments with consensus or with
disagreements).
3. Discuss comments with disagreements.
4. The way forward.

Thanks and look forward to your participation.

Chenxi Zhu
(On behalf of Frame structure chair team, Dorin Viorel and Chenxi Zhu)