Re: [STDS-802-16] [TG Relay] [Forwarding ad-hoc]Agenda for the 3rd CC

Hi, T.M and all,

I have no personal intention at all. Just try to put it more straightforward for those proposed text.

Thanks for T.M's modification, I think it's acceptable to clarify this fact. But except the content itself, I would like to know:

1. Should the bandwidth allocatioin of Tunnel packet mode for centralized scheduling  be delivered by RS Access MAP message and RS relay message MAP also, if centralized scheduling is used for tunnel packet mode. By no means, I can see it's not by using these messages. So should we also extend it to this mode?

Beside, these two message are said to use RS basic connection, so it is the RS basic CID. Is there any problem if it is used in tunnel? Shouldn't we use the tunnel CID for tunnel burst mode within these messages ? I am not sure how it works with different CIDs. Could you please give us a detailed description on that.

2. I understand these two messages RS Access MAP message and RS relay message MAP can be only used in non-transparent RS while in transparent case it it decided by DL-MAP. By adding TM's clarification it is equal to say that the tunnel burst mode is exclusively for non-transparent RS only. Which is still not very clear to me related with transparent RS and tunnel mode is whether transparent RS can be used for more than two hop case or not? From Kan's contribution, I can see maybe he's thinking it is possible but some other persons maybe have different understanding.  And based on this understanding, we should incur another question is it possible for tunnel mode also used in transparent RS?

I think these two questions is very fundalmental issue otherwise if people have no common sense, there will be lots of comments and repeated work to be done. Could someone give me the answer if it aleady known to everyone or should we just first figure it out?

If my understanding is worong, please kindly piont it out to me.

3. In the text of RS Access MAP message and RS relay message it explictly says that it is for centralized scheduling to use this message for resource allocation, so I can also understand it includes the meaning to do the bandwidth allocation for tunnel burst or even tunnel packet and CID based mode. So I am afraid whether it is appropriate to propose it again in the section 6.3.3.8.1.

4. Rakesh, some minor editorial problems here in Forwarding comments_r4, it reads:" All MPDUs from a connection that is assigned to traverse a tunnel must be transmitted through that tuunel." I suggest to change must to shall. Second, in your revised subclause 6.3.3.8.1, line 6 there is a typo : it should be T-CID or MT-CID.

I do appreciate if any of you kindly provide me any of your thoughts on the above issues.

Junhong