From: Ahmadi, Sassan [mailto:sassan.ahmadi@INTEL.COM]
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 4:40 PM
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [STDS-802-16] Inconsistency between the TGm closing report and
call for SDD contributions

To: 802.16 WG TGm Chair

Dear Brian,

I noticed that the call for SDD contributions for Jan'08 (IEEE
802.16m-07/047) is inconsistent with the TGm group decision in Nov'07
(reflected in your closing report IEEE 802.16m-07/045r2) in inclusion of
"multi-antenna techniques" topic. According to the closing report and my
recollection of the meeting agreements, the "multi-antenna techniques"
topic was not supposed to be included in the call for SDD proposals in
Jan'08.

I request that you kindly revise the call for SDD proposal and make it
consistent with the closing report and the agreement in Nov'07.

Thanks and Regards

-Sassan Ahmadi, Ph.D.
 Intel Corporation