[STDS-802-16] [TGm]: Session 52 minutes

Dear all,

It has been brought to our attention that it would appropriate to specifically list the contributions to be held over to next sessions. I added the list to the minutes (page 4) and uploaded an updated version of the minutes (IEEE 802.16m-07/046r1) to the upload server. Please let me know if I missed any of the contributions.

We (Brian, Shkumbin, Carl and I) will do our best to bring up a contribution when the relevant subject is discussed in a certain meeting, but please let us know if you have a contribution relevant to the topics mentioned in the SDD call for contributions issued before that meeting.

Season Greetings and a Happy New Year

Avi