[STDS-802-16] [Relay TG] Relay TG to meet after the social, 10-11pm at Poron Holvi, Building #8 (same room)

Dear 16 members,

Sorry for this last minutes notice.  However, as announced at this
afternoon session, we need to proceed the comment resolutions to cover
the rest.
On that, we are going to meet after the social, as below.
Your kind understanding and participations would be much appreciated.
Thank you in advance and see you soon.
Have a good night!

Mitsuo

Relay TG Extra Evening Session to be held tonight