From: "McCann, Stephen" <stephen.mccann@ROKE.CO.UK>
Date: March 17, 2008 04:43:58 PM EDT
Subject: [802-11WG] Emergency Services discussion in IEEE 802.21

Dear all,
        Vivek Gupta has kindly agreed to allow me some time within IEEE 802.21
to discuss the issue of Emergency Services.

This will occur at 13:30 on Tuesday 18th March 2008, in the IEEE 802.21 meeting
room, Caribbean 1.

The objective of this session is to discuss the way forward for emergency services
at an 802 level, not necessarily within IEEE 802.21 itself.

Kind regards

Stephen