Re: [STDS-802-16] : [STDS-802-16] [TGm] Contribution list for Macau

Dear TGm chairs,

   I uploaded the updated contribution (C80216m-08_332r2). Sorry for any inconvenience due to the mistyping.
   Please kindly consider it if the meeting time is available.

Yuefeng Zhou

NEC

I just uploaded the late comments and one related contribution (C80216m-08_491). Please kindly consider it if the meeting time is available.

Hongyun Qu

ZTE Corporation

Avi Freedman <avif@HEXAGONLTD.COM>

2008-05-07 21:08
Please respond to
Avi Freedman <avif@HEXAGONLTD.COM>

STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
cc

Subject
[STDS-802-16] : [STDS-802-16] [TGm] Contribution list for Macau

Dear  All,
I have uploaded to the temp directory http://temp.WirelessMAN.org an Excel sheet with a list of TGm contributions for session 55. We are dealing with about 235 contributions, classified to Comment support contributions (SDD and EMD), RG and AHG documents (RS, DLctrl, DL_phy), and contributions to the CfC topics. Please check to see if your contribution is properly classified.
Fortunately, we won't have to deal with all those contributions, as about 65 of those were not submitted according to the required format, 802.16 rules and the CfC specifications. These are the documents marked in red in the Excel sheet.  The problem of each document is also stated in the Excel sheet.  Please correct them, if possible, but as we know the chair has the prerogative to reject the badly submitted or late documents at his discretion.

See you all in Macau

Avi

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.