[STDS-802-16] Comment Database uploaded/Call for Reply Comments on IEEE 802.16WG Letter Ballot #28c

Dear IEEE 802.16WG members,

Thank you for your joining the WG Letter Ballot 28c.
Please note that, as Roger announced, the comment database
80216-08_023.cmt has been uploaded on to the "IEEE 802.16 Documents"
page for your review:
http://www.wirelessman.org/docs/index.html#08_023

On behalf of Roger, I would like to call for reply comments to the
comments on the database, with the deadline, 4 pm Macau local time,
Monday 12 May.  The way of reply is as usual, using the reply form of
the commentary DB.  If you have no time to do so, please join the
session directly with your reply ones for discussions.

Though we don't have much time, your kind participation by reviewing and
submitting your repy comments/joining the session would be much
appreciated.

We will do the comment resolutions in the same manner we did last time.
 That is, from the Technical binding ones, followed by the other binding
ones.  Then the editorials.  The one-go on the editorial ones will be
done, once found possible.

The Relay session will start soon after the WG opening plenary and be
followed by the Monday Evening Session.  Also we will have a joint m/j
session on the m-relay Tuesday morning, which is also in the same manner
as we did last time.  Please plan your participation referring to this
and don't miss them.

Thank you very much for your support in advance.
best regards,

Mitsuo

Mitsuo Nohara
Relay TG CHair