[STDS-802-16] file naming in Member Upload areas

Folks,

The Member Upload area
 <http://memberupload.wirelessman.org>
has gotten really chaotic because people are not observing the document naming and numbering protocol in the Document Submission Instructions:
 <http://ieee802.org/16/submit.html>

Therefore, I have turned on a file name checking feature on the upload server. If it functions correctly, it should work like the checker in the main WG upload area. Let me know if you run into problems.

The correct naming and numbering format is given in the table below.

I'll count on the Rapp Group chairs to ensure that the scheme is followed and that documents are numbered in an orderly fashion that ensures that everyone can follow the discussions.

Also, note that I've added a TGm Relay area for the purposes of the TGm Relay Ad Hoc group.

Roger

Upload Area
file name format
document number format