[STDS-802-16] LB28 Status

All,

Following the close of LB #28d, I’ve done a review of the status of the databases from previous recirculations, as I periodically do.

The situation is improving, we now have 28 unsatisfied comments across the four databases and a number of these commenters have submitted comments this time around, so I hope this will provide good feedback on why they are still unsatisfied.

However there is a small number of people who are still registered with a disapprove vote at the close of LB #28d and are not replying to my requests to review their disapprove comments and let us know if they are satisfied. Looking through the databases, my records indicate that we have unsatisfied comments still pending from the following people who have not submitted a .cmtb file as part of LB #28d:

Ronald Mao

Robert Popoli

Lei Wang

Ling Xu

If you are not sure which comments we need feedback for, then please send me an email and I can help you out.

If you are a colleague of one of the above people, then I’d appreciate it if you could make sure they see this message.

A big thank you to everyone else who has taken the time to review their previous comments and provide feedback to me or submit comments as part of LB #28d to help us resolve outstanding issues.

Mike