Re: [STDS-802-16] [TGm]: List of contributions

Dear Avi,

Contributions C80216m-08_850 and C80216m-08_851 have been revised to fix the data format, but I couldn't upload them yet.
I think you are aware of the technical difficulties with the local server here.

Regarding contribution C80216m-08_623, it was not uploaded after the deadline because it is related to the call for comments on the DL MIMO RG SDD text, with a deadline of July 14. Could you please remove the red marks for that contribution in the list of contributions? Thank you.

Best regards,
David