[STDS-802-16] status of three drafts towards Sponsor Ballot

Dear 802.16 Colleagues,

Here is an update regarding the status of the three 802.16 drafts progressing towards Sponsor Ballot:

*P802.16Rev2 was granted conditional approval to move to Sponsor Ballot, following a final 15-day confirmation ballot in the Working Group. The confirmation ballot is currently underway, through 8 August. The results stand at 284 Approve, 1 Disapprove. You can check your current vote status at <http://ieee802.org/16/ballots/ballot26>. If you don't wish to change your vote, you need not submit another ballot.

*P802.16j was also granted conditional approval to move to Sponsor Ballot, following a final 15-day confirmation ballot in the Working Group. The confirmation ballot is currently underway, through 7 August. The results stand at 288 Approve, 3 Disapprove (but only 1 Disapprove with comments). You can check your current vote status at <http://ieee802.org/16/ballots/ballot28>. If you don't wish to change your vote, you need not submit another ballot.

*P802.16h was been granted unconditional approval to move to Sponsor Ballot. WG Letter Ballot #29 has come to a conclusion. The final result <http://ieee802.org/16/ballots/ballot29> was 205 Approve, 2 Disapprove (but 0 Disapprove with comments).

In all three cases, I am working with IEEE staff and hope to open Sponsor Ballot as soon as possible. Although there will be some delay, I think we can get all of the ballots concluded before Session #57.

Roger