[STDS-802-16] [Relay TG] Rev.2 alignment ad-hoc

Dear IEEE 802.16WG members,

Thank you for your support to the Relay TG activity.
As Roger announced, our relay draft P802.16j/D6 moved to the Sponsor
ballot after its successful completion of the confirmation ballot.  The
sponsor ballot is open until Sept. 10, 2008.

In parallel to it, the Relay TG Chair team found it important for us to
align the draft with the latest Rev.2 draft P802.16rev2/D6, which is
also under the Sponsor ballot.

On this purpose, we would like to take the same action we took after the
Macau Session, last May.  That is, to re-organize the ad-hoc team so as
to monitor changes to Rev.2/D6.  As the result, it is expected that they
will provide an update at the coming Kobe session to show how to keep
P802.16j lined up with Rev2 as we move forward.

Thus this is to announce you that we will re-organize the ad-hoc to
review the latest Rev.2 draft and assess the revisions to come,
preparing for further alignment with it.

The same members are assumed to serve at the ad-hoc, that is:
the chair: Gamini Senarath,
the members: Israfil Bahceci, Wei-peng Chen, Mike Hart, Ting Li,
Hyunjeong Kang, Kanchei Loa, Mitsuo Nohara, Yousuf Saifullah, Gamini
Senarath (chair), Jung Je Son, Sheng Sun, Zhifeng (Jeff) Tao, Chenxi
Zhu, and Peiying Zhu.

Gamini, all: thank you for your participation to the ad-hoc and your
effort for our quick alignment.  Please let Gamini and us know if you
found any on this.

Thank you all again in advance and best regards,

Mitsuo

Mitsuo Nohara
Relay TG Chair
KDDI R&D Labs.