Re: [STDS-802-16] TGm upload reservation number problems

I've deleted the unacceptable reservations.

In addition, 16 documents were uploaded with duplicative serial numbers. I have moved these to the "unaccepted" directory. Please let me know when you have uploaded a corrected version.

Roger

Folks,

We hit a bug in the upload software today after the serial number "999" was reserved. The system has been assuming three-digit serial numbers.

I've believe I have fixed the bug, and people are now reserving numbers above 1000.

Some people have today reserved three digit numbers that overlap numbers used earlier this year. This is obviously unacceptable. I will be deleting all such reservations.

Roger