Re: [STDS-802-16] Call for Reply Comments on TGm SDD, SRD, and EMD Comment Databases

Dear colleagues,

Thanks to all for reply comments. Based on those I have created a new
revision of the DB. You can find it here:
http://dot16.org/ul//upload/TGm_db/80216m%2d08_046r1.zip
This revision includes also few other changes, in particular changing
the type from Editorial to Technical for few comments.

Regards,
Shkumbin Hamiti
SDD Editor