From: Roger B. Marks [mailto:r.b.marks@ieee.org]
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 9:45 AM
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [STDS-802-16] Call for Reply Comments on TGm SDD, SRD, and EMD Comment Databases

TGm has posted databases of comments received on its SDD, SRD, and EMD:

SRD: <http://ieee802.org/16/tgm/#08_044> [tgmsrd]
EMD: <http://ieee802.org/16/tgm/#08_045> [tgmeval]
SDD: <http://ieee802.org/16/tgm/#08_046> [tgmsdd]

This note is a Call for Reply Comments, with a deadline of Sunday 9
Nov AOE <http://tinyurl.com/6ztrlu>. That's 6 am Monday in Dallas.

The Commentary file will open to the view in which you can begin
entering reply comments. Use the "Submit Reply Comments" tab in the
upper right corner to export your replies to a file for uploading, per
the embedded instructions. Reply comments, in "cmtr" format, need to
be uploaded to the "TGm_comments" directory at <http://upload.wirelessman.org
 >. The Ballot ID tags are embedded in the Commentary databases and,
for reference, are shown above in square brackets.

Roger