[STDS-802-16] Relay TG Status Update

All 16j SB recirc commenters,

The relay TG is down to 13 outstanding comments. We have recessed the session until further notice at this point as we couldn’t resolve the remaining comments this morning either due to reworking being required on some resolutions or lack of participation by particular members.

Please take a look at the sheet below that assigns specific actions to members and the proposed time  when we will resolve the comments:

Number

Actions required

Proposed time for resolution

A4

Was deferred waiting feedback from Okuda-san, this has now been received and the comment will be resolved when we resume

Wed @ 8am

A20005

We need participation from Wei-Peng, Peiying, Adrian at the same time

?

A20006

Ken is revising the associated contribution

Wed @ 8am

A20008

Waiting for review amongst the Rev2 alignment adhoc. Deferred until Wednesday morning

Wed @ 8am

A20009

Avner is checking the associated contribution

Wed @ 8am

A20010

Defer until Wednesday to enable sufficient time for TG review

Wed @ 8am

A20012

Defer until Ken has received confirmation from Hyunjeong on the proposed contribution

Wed @ 8am

A20023

Defer pending a proposed resolution from Avner

Wed @ 8am

A20034 & A20035

Israfil and Gamini to merge their two comments and send out to all the reply commenters for review. Need feedback from the reply commenters.

?

A20036

Defer until Ken is available in the next session

?

A20040

Deal with after resolution of A20036, recommendation to supersede by A20036 if accepted

?

A20047

Defer until Yousuf and Adrian are available

?

We need to arrange a session where Adrian, Yousuf, Ken, Wei-Peng and Peiying can all be in the room at the same time. Adrian, Yousuf, Wei-Peng, Ken, Peiying: Please let me know when you are NOT available, I will then schedule times for the resolution of the remaining comments that don’t have a time associated with them.

The next planned resumption of the Relay TG meeting will be Wednesday at 8am.

Regards,

Mike