[STDS-802-16] TGm contribution index uploaded

Dear All,

TG contribution index has been uploaded under “tmp” folder.

The file name is “TGm_Contributions_Index-20090107-r1coverpage.xls”

I would like to thank Sean McBeath for his willingness to share the excel spread sheet. He helped me by providing the excel spread sheet with the list.

In the excel spread sheet, column G of “TGm_Contribution tab” is named as “Comment”.

In that column, I put my opinion on the cover page.

Please look at your contribution numbers and revise your contribution accordingly if I added any comments.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Hokyu