[STDS-802-16] Wednesday Evening Social

Dear 802.16 Session #59 Participants:

Hope you all have a great time and good meetings so far here in our Session #59, and you’re ready to have a little break this evening to join us in our Wednesday evening social.

Here’re few items regarding the social that may be useful for you to know:

  1. If you haven’t got your session#59 T-shirt, please come to the registration desk to get it from 6:00pm to 6:20pm this afternoon;
  2. the social event will be held from 6:30pm to 8:30pm in the Pavilion where we have our breakfast;
  3. please wear our official Session #59 T-shirt if you would like to have another drink coupon;
  4. more details of the social is on our session #59 web site.

See you all in the social.

Cheers.

Lei