[STDS-802-16] RevCom submittal of P802.16Rev2 and P802.16j; Session #60 followup

Dear 802.16'ers,

I have completed the RevCom submittals of P802.16Rev2 and P802.16j. The submittal applications are posted, in case you are interested:

	<http://ieee802.org/16/docs/#09_0009>
	<http://ieee802.org/16/docs/#09_0010>

Both applications will be reviewed by RevCom on 18 March. RevCom recommendations will be reviewed by the IEEE-SA Standards Board, for possible approval, the following day.

P802.16Rev2 will not be subject to discussion at Session #60. However, we have allocated two afternoon meetings of the Maintenance Task Group, in case it needs meeting time. For example, it may need to review the progress of the RevCom application, and input may arise in conjunction with the IEEE 802.16 Working Group Maintenance Process:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/docs/06/80216-06_046.pdf>.

P802.16j is also not subject to discussion at Session #60. However, the Relay TG has been allocated two morning meetings. The primary goal is to provide responses to some editorial comments received in the last recirc, as listed here:
		<http://ieee802.org/16/docs/#09_0011>

We are not in a position to implement any comment resolutions. However, we do need to develop formal responses for the record. These will essentially be in the form of recommendations to be forwarded to the IEEE-SA staff editors assigned to do the professional editing required before publication. Staff will not make technical changes.

Regards,

Roger