From: ext Jose Costa [mailto:costa@NORTEL.COM]
Sent: 26 February, 2009 00:54
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16] Coordination of proposals for the Call for Contributions for IMT-Advanced RIT Proposal Templates

Many thanks to all of you who responded to my e-mail of 15 February (see below), indicating interest in the development of proposals.  Here is a summary of the responses in the order that I received them; if I missed anyone or if any one else wishes to participate please let me know:

Contact name

E-mail

Company

Areas of interest

José Costa

costa@nortel.com

Nortel

Coordination only

Sassan Ahmadi

sassan.ahmadi@intel.com

Intel

Hokyu Choi

choihk@samsung.com

Samsung

Toshiyuki Kuze

kuze.toshiyuki@ah.mitsubishielectric.co.jp

Mitsubishi Electric

Jin Sam Kwak

samji@lge.com

LGE

Tsuguhide Aoki

tsuguhide.aoki@toshiba.co.jp

Toshiba

Tetsu Ikeda

t-ikeda@ap.jp.nec.com

NEC

Paul Cheng

paul.cheng@mediatek.com

MediaTek

Technology Description and Link Budget

I encourage the interested parties to communicate directly (e.g., distribute drafts to the contacts in the table) and if required I can organize a conference call.

Regards,

José