From: Jose Costa [mailto:costa@NORTEL.COM]
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 3:48 AM
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16] Coordination of proposals for the Call for Contributions for IMT-Advanced RIT Proposal Templates

Thank you to those who have registered for the teleconference: 1-Dan Gal; 2-Yousuf Saifullah; 3-Rémi Chayer; 4-Eldad Zeira; 5-Masato Okuda; 6-Jin Sam Kwak; 7-Paul Cheng; 8-Scott Probasco; 9-Isamu Yoshii; 10-Shono, Takashi; 11-Mark Cudak; 12-Sassan Ahmadi.

If I missed anyone or if anyone else wants to join the call please send me an e-mail today AOE at costa@nortel.com

Tomorrow morning I will send the bridge number to the registered participants.

Please note that there is one contribution already uploaded at <http://itu.wirelessman.org>

Regards,

José