[STDS-802-16] Session #61 meeting plan update

Here is some news regarding plans for Session #61.

If you haven't checked the meeting schedule lately, please do:
 <http://dot16.org/cal/week.php?getdate=20090504>

Here are some updates regarding the activities:

*We will keep the WG Opening and Closing Plenary meetings brief. We intend to finish on time, at noon on Thursday.

*TGm will be meeting all week. Evening meetings are scheduled on Monday and Tuesday. Three rooms are available. Please note that Phil Barber has joined the TGm Leadership Team as an additional Vice Chair.

*The ITU-R Liaison Group will meet most of the week but will not meet when TGm has related agenda topics. They will have a busy schedule. Note that Reza Arefi is now serving as Chair of the ITU-R Liaison Group.

*The Network Robustness and Reliability (NRR) ad hoc is scheduled to meet on Monday and Tuesday evenings. Since the Chair, Arnaud Tonnerre, will not attend, we expect that Djamal Meddour will serve as Acting Chair.

*The License-Exempt TG has two slots in which to resolve comments. Since the Chair, Mariana Goldhammer, will not attend, we expect that Harry Bims will serve as Acting Chair.

*The Maintenance TG has two slots. They have some maintenance change requests to consider. Also, they are involved in pre-publication editorial work on Rev2 and will be reviewing the draft developed by the professional editor.

*The Relay TG has one slot. They are involved in pre-publication editorial work on 802.16j and are expecting to have a draft from the professional editor to review.

*A social is planned for Wednesday night, It will be out of the hotel.

Safe travels.

Regards,

Roger