Re: [STDS-802-16] IEEE 802.16 ITU Liaison Group call for comments and contributions for IMT-Advanced submissions

Minutes of the conference call:

I apologize if I have not captured everybody’s names or if I have captured your name incorrectly.

Attendees:

Jason Lim

Sassan Ahmadi

Takashi Shono

Hassan Yaghoobi

Jin Sam

Jose Puthenkulam

The meeting started at 8:04 PM US Eastern time.

1.    Agenda approved with no objection.

2.    Chair provided a brief overview of the scope of the CG and a status update. There have been no input contributions communicated to the CG so far.

3.    Chair asked members whether there are any intentions to use CG venue for harmonization efforts before session #62. One member stated is working on updates and enhancements to TDT and Services Template. He plans to submit before deadline to the CG. If not he will harmonize with other members next week and will submit to the meeting directly.

Another member expressed that an external organizations (WiMAX Forum) might also have a contribution towards TDT.

There was also intention expressed by another member to update 802.16-09/0025d1 and PCT.

4.    ITU LG will meet every day during session #62 and will work on its objectives for the meeting according to ITU LG  workplan as well as input contributions and LS received.

5.    Deadline for contributions to the CG is AOE, 6 July 2009.

Meeting adjourned around 8:30 PM US Eastern time.

Regards,

Reza