[STDS-802-16] AWD Database

All,

The TGm AWD Commentary database for Session #62 has been posted here: <http://ieee802.org/16/tgm/#09_0031>.

Note that many of you used incorrect ballot ID/file names for your comments, and some posted multiple comment files with different file names.  I did my best to include the comments I think you were trying to make.

I made the following assumptions:
- all "r1" databases superseded other uploads from the same commenter.
- in the case where a "tgmawd" (invalid) Commentary file and a "tgmwrkdoc" (correct) Commentary file were submitted by the same member, the "tgmwrkdoc" file superseded the "tgmawd" file.
- in all other cases, I used "tgmawd" files, re-naming the ballot ID to "tgmwrkdoc".

NOTE: Reply comments are due no later than Sunday, July 12, AOE.

Regards,
Ron Murias,
AWD Editor