[STDS-802-16] [MIMO Ad-Hoc] Comments resolutions

The MIMO ad-hoc group has met on Tuesday evening for 1 hour.
We will meet again on Wednesday morning from 8AM to 10AM in TGm B.

We have reviewed comments 1146 to 1190. The MIMO ad-hoc group working document with the recommendations for resolutions of 35 of these comments can be found in the “Comment List” Tab in MIMO-AdHoc-comments-review-TuesdayEVE.xls in the temp directory.

The highlighted comment numbers in column A are expected to be reviewed by the group. Some of the UL Control comments have been inserted in the list because they are only related with MIMO feedback content, but they will only be treated after the DL MIMO and UL MIMO sections if time permits.

Thanks,
David