[STDS-802-16] D1 Letter Ballot Database Error

All,

Please note that Comment #136 in the database was incorrectly marked during comment resolution at Session 63.

The comment's Group Resolution was marked "Accepted-Modified".

The suggested remedy was "Create a figure and clarify the text showing the content of 'Multiplexing extended header block'. The Group Reason is "No specific text provided" and the Notes say "without opposition", so the Group Resolution should obviously be "Rejected", not "Accepted- Modified".

I am updating my working version of the database to reflect this correction.

Regards,
Ron Murias
16m Editor