Re: [STDS-802-16] Revised Tgm agenda for Hawaii

Dear Brian

Many thanks for the revised agenda which I am certain will help speed up our progress and get more work done during the upcoming session in Kona.

However, I would like to register my objection to the change in the agenda at this late stage (less than 1 week from the start of the session).

We have made our flights arrangement to leave Kona on Thursday evening based on the original agenda which shows that the WG closing plenary meeting will be adjourned at 15:00 as per the following excerpt from the original agenda:

Thurs: 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM

•     WG Closing Plenary

Yesterday you circulated a revised agenda which shows a the WG closing plenary to take place in the evening as per the following excerpt:

Thurs: 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM

•     WG Closing Plenary

Since our flights tickets are fixed, it will not be possible to change the flights to next day specially to those colleagues who are flying from outside the US. In addition, the hotel booking is only arranged until Thursday 24th September according to the original agenda.

I therefore would request to revise the agenda shown in document “80216m-09_0039r1”  to maintain the original WG closing Plenary time as detailed in “80216m-09_0039”.

Kindest Regards

Nader Zein PhD CEng MIEE  <mailto:Nader.Zein@eu.nec.com>
Technical Manager, Wireless Access Group
NEC Laboratories Europe, Network Research Division

NEC Europe Ltd
NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London, W3 6BL, UK
Office: +44 20 8752 3863 or NEC-NET: 8-00-44-21-3863
Mobile: +44 7720 415848, Fax: +44 20 8752 3861
**Knowledge is not just the know how, but the know where to find it**

IMPORTANT: The information contained in this e-mail and attachment (if any) is intended for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. The contents of this message may contain personal views which are not the views of NEC Europe Ltd or its subsidiaries, unless specifically stated. You should not copy, retain, forward or disclose its contents to anyone else, or take any action based upon it, if it is not addressed to you personally.  If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the sender immediately. Any legally binding agreement resulting from its content must be made separately in a printed medium.
NEC Europe Limited | Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London, W3 6BL | Registered in England 2832014