[STDS-802-16] TGm contribution index (11/15)

Dear TGm members,

I’ve uploaded TGm Contribution List that captures contributions until now in the Temp folder.

http://dot16.org/ul//upload/temp_db/TGmContributionList_20091115.xls

Quick note:

1.     Contributions with yellow color: First version (org) was submitted after deadline (11/9)

2.     Contributions with orange color: Not submitted yet (11/15)

There are several contributions fall into the following categories.

I couldn’t go monitor all the contributions so please double check your contribution in person.

-       No proposed text

-       No or unclear destination (section number, page number, line number) specified

-       Unclear editorial instructions

-       Etc.

Summary of the number of contribution is as follows.

Category

# of contributions

15.2 (MAC)

203

15.3 (PHY)

160

15.4 (Femto)

38

15.5 (Multi-BS MIMO)

5

15.6 (Relay)

21

15.7 (SON)

10

15.8 (LBS)

5

15.9 (E-MBS)

11

Total

Approx. 453

Please note that the total number is just approximate one because several contributions were
counted more than once if it contains proposed text for multiple sections.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Hokyu

Hokyu Choi, Ph.D.,

Principal Engineer

DMC R&D Center

Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.

Tel/Fax             +82 31 279 5070/5130

Mobile              +82 10 7242 4660