[STDS-802-16] Recommended resolution for comments on MAC PDU construction

Hi All,

I have uploaded a contribution (C80216m-10_0021) with recommended resolution for comments on MAC PDU construction.
I have arrived at these resolution based on offline discussion with comment owners and with people who submitted reply comments for the same.

There is one open comment (comment # 271) which still needs to be resolved.

I will ask the chair for a batch resolution for the comments listed in C80216m-10_0021.doc, in the afternoon.

Let me know, if you find any issue with contribution C80216m-10_0021.doc.

Regards,
Anil Agiwal