[STDS-802-16] Reminder: GRIDMAN teleconference on 802.16m inptus for NIST: Tuesday 3/9/10 @ 10 AM EST

All,

This is just a reminder that we will have a GRIDMAN call tomorrow (Tuesday) at 10 AM EST.  The agenda will be to:

Briefly discuss inputs to the 802.16X CFI

Discuss activities for the plenary session next week (est. 0.5 hours max)

Finish up the 802.16m inputs to NIST

I don’t know how long the inputs for NIST will take.  I had hoped to be done some time ago.  My intent it to stay on the phone till it is complete (even if we run longer than normal).

Here is the information to access the teleconference:

Toll Free Dial In Number:  (866)205-4008
Int'l Access/Caller Paid Dial In Number:  (801)886-8167
ACCESS CODE:  6336344

For problems call (In the US) toll free (800)526-2655 or direct 205-206-2301

I look forward to talking with everyone tomorrow.

Best Regards,

Matthew Sherman

Chair, IEEE 802.16 GRIDMAN SG

Office: +1 973.633.6344