Re: [STDS-802-16] [TGm] Input TGm contribution list uploaded

Dear all,

Thanks a lot for all your efforts and hard work on femto harmonization!

The femto harmonization efforts tonight are captured in the following file.

http://dot16.org/ul//upload/temp_db/LB31commentsfemtoharmonizationmarch15th.xls

We reviewed 37 comments, with 9 comments with the harmonization group consensus (just among the people who were there in the discussion), as shown in yellow color in last column. We still have 6 comments not reviewed.

Among those 28 comments which are reviewed but not agreed, harmonization are still going on. We are working hard to continue the harmonization.

Since some people may be absent from the harmonization, we would kindly ask people who are working on femto to take a look at the excel sheet, to see whether their concerns are addressed.

BTW, Comment 829 should be technical, not editorial.

Thanks again for those who worked so hard on femto. Really appreciate all your hard work!

Best regards,

Ying